Thursday, December 15, 2011

La Dolce Vita...

Oh geeze... where to begin? Ah, okay, I am officially a certified teacher of the English language!!! It was a pretty tough class, but it was worth all the hard work! To tell you the truth, I actually enjoyed most of the class. The best part of the whole experience was getting to know all of my classmates. This reason alone was worth the trip to Italy. Moving to another country is scary and I am so happy to have been able to make friends quickly. I would recommend taking a TEFL class to anyone who is interested in teaching/ living abroad.

One of the women that I made friends with, Niki, is from Minnesota. We are currently on a train headed towards Venice, Italy. It's our first stop on a journey that will last for 17 days and take us to 5 countries and 6 cities. After Venice, we are headed to Vienna, Austria/ Prague, Czech Republic/ Munich, Germany/ Salzburg, Austria (for Christmas)/ and then ending the trip on a high note in PARIS! I'm so excited I can hardly stand it! If this wasn't amazing enough, the day after I get back to Florence, I am hoping on another train and heading to Rome for New Years including mass at the Vatican. La dolce vita...

Anyway, other than that there hasn't been much going on beside some studying and massive amounts of homework. Since we're taking trains to each destination on our trip I will have plenty of time to blog. I just wanted to let everyone know that I was still alive! Until then...

Ciao,

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment